The First Hello

Hello dear readers, welcome again and thank you for visiting my new blog! Although I am not unfamiliar with the world of blogging, I have to admit that I lacked the enthusiasm to update my relatively old blog ever so often thus it is currently being neglected. I am embarrassed to admit that I only created that blog to partake in the blogger bandwagon back when it was all the rage, way before the existence of Tweeter and Tumblr. My blog at that time did not have any specific agenda and consequently the contents became higgledy-piggledy. I could not bring myself to give that blog a much needed overhaul because of sentimental reasons, yet I really wanted to create one that rather focuses predominantly on my Cosplay and costuming adventures, thus the Tales of Symphonie was born.


Much like any new blogs, this one is still somewhat bare. I do plan to bring it up to date every now and then, to blog about my current projects and commission work-in-progress, though I cannot promise how often I am capable of doing so since I am essentially an employed individual. However, I can promise a new post by and by on the subject of my Cosplay journey thus far.

Photo Source: Wikipedia
At present, I am working on a project I call the Princess Series which comprises several of Disney’s beautiful maidens. Growing up, I loved the Disney cartoons and dreamt that someday, I will be able to recreate their spectacular costumes and perhaps, portraying a few of my favorite characters. As a matter of fact, I have already created costumes and portrayed three beloved Disney characters namely Tinker Bell, Cinderella and Pocahontas (photos will be uploaded). Being exposed to the Cosplay community, it was opportune to have met a handful of lovely people with similar interests and as a result, an idea was formed. Thanks to these people who agreed to Cosplay along with me, I am able to see a number of my much-loved characters coming to life. I sincerely profess that I am tremendously excited and looking forward to our Princess debut later this year.

Aside from that, I am also in the process of drafting out my first costume tutorial that I would really like to share with you, my lovely readers. I sincerely hope you are looking forward to the post as I am excited to share it.

This will be all from me today. Until next time, I bid you adieu.

4 comments:

Rungitom said...

Allow me to be the first one to comment on your new blog. :D

Unknown said...

Thank you Tom! :D

Irene's Blog said...

:3 nice

Unknown said...

Thanks dear~ :3

Post a Comment

Pages


up