Seven Costumes a Week Challenge

Credits to the photographer, Sylvester Lai

Well, I suppose it was not really a challenge but more of an assignment I undertook for a friend and fellow Cosplayer, DJ Tony. He commissioned me to create Clash of Clans costumes for him, the band and his manager for a farewell event at D Junction sometime in March. I completed the costumes in a week! Phew, that was frenetic! Even recalling the enervating nocturnal needlework is a sting in the tail.


Healer dress made of matted material

Healer dress made of good quality satin

Queen Archer hooded cape with front capelet
I honestly do not fancy how the capelet drapes but it was all I could do within the time frame.

Archer hooded cape

Giant tunic
I absolutely love the patch detail!

Wizard robe

Wizard robe worn by DJ Tony

There you go all the seven costumes in less than ten days. I am not exactly proud of my designs given the time, but I am quite pleased that I managed to demonstrate quality in my work.

This will be all for now and until the next time; here is a snippet of a costume commission I am currently working on.

Are you excited? I know I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages


up